Paid internship offer for students or recently graduated in ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES or related fields
Publishing 29 March 2021
t33 srl offers to students or recently graduated in environmental sciences or related fields (such as agriculture, earth/geo-sciences and environmental spatial planning) internships of 4 to 6 months in the field of environmental studies in the EU cohesion and agricultural policies, on a rolling basis.
The interns will be part of the team in charge of studies, evaluations and technical assistance to public administrations at EU, national and regional level: main tasks will be collection and analysis of environmental data and information, as well as contribution to environmental reporting.
t33 main clients include the European Commission, the Committee of the Regions, the European Parliament, as well as national and regional authorities that manage EU-funded programmes.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in environmental sciences, earth and geo-sciences or other related fields, such as environmental spatial planning
- Proficiency in English at C1 level
- Good command of the Office suite, particularly Excel
- Good academic writing ability
- Ability to perform analysis using quantitative methods
- General knowledge of EU institutions and policy
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of French, Italian, Romanian or other EU languages is of advantage
- Knowledge of the GIS software packages is preferable
- Knowledge of statistics software (e.g. R, Stata, SPSS) is also of advantage
- Ancona, Italy. Possibility to (partially) work online, depending on the restriction due to the Covid pandemic.
- Reimbursement: 675 to 750 euros per month (net)