The ERDF OP 2014-2020 of Umbria Region focuses on the specialization and innovation of the regional system; the competitiveness of the production system; the protection and enhancement of territorial resources and the sustainable development. The evaluation will focus on Action 3.3.1, within Axis III of the thematic objective "Promoting the competitiveness of SMEs".
The evaluation provides strategical qualitative and quantitative elements (i.e. the adequacy of the interventions and their results and impacts) and operational elements, regarding procedural, managerial and organizational aspects. Additionally, the evaluation contributes to the debate on post-2020 programming.
The evaluation is based on the following six themes:
• Theme 1: 'The internationalization activities of companies supported by the Umbria ERDF OP 2014-2020'.
• Theme 2: 'The consistency of these activities with the institutional reference context and with the needs of the potential intermediate and final beneficiaries'.
• Theme 3: 'The adequacy of the human and financial resources made available and their use, with respect to the objectives and expected results'.
• Theme 4: 'The progress of the activities compared to the time schedule'.
• Theme 5: 'The results obtained from the interventions'.
• Theme 6: 'The first indications of the impact of the interventions'.