Six parallel studies conducted on behalf of the Committee of the Regions
Publishing 28 March 2017
In the scope of the framework contract concerning socio-economic studies led by t33, six studies are ongoing:
1. The future of industry in Europe coordinated by Michele Alessandrini, t33 (the study will be presented by Pietro Celotti and Michele Alessandrini, t33, at the seminar ‘The future of industry. Challenges and instruments for Local and Regional Authorities’ that will take place on 2nd May in Brussels);
2. The role of the Local and Regional Authorities in the implementation of the EFSI: opportunities and challenges coordinated by Michele Alessandrini, t33;
3. How to improve regional and local governance of SME and entrepreneurship policycoordinated by Bernd Schuh, ÖIR;
4. Implementation of the Decision and the Framework on SGEIs: involvement of LRAs in the reporting exercise and state of play as regards the assessment of social services as economic activities coordinated by Sabine Zillmer, Spatial Foresight;
5. Entrepreneurship on islands and other peripheral regions coordinated by Silke Haarich, Spatial Foresight (the study will be presented by Sabine Zillmer, Spatial Foresight, at the seminar ‘Developing entrepreneurship in insular areas: challenges, opportunities and policy responses’ that will take place on 21st April in Malta);
6. The democratic dimension of EU negotiations on trade agreements: the role and responsibilities of citizens and LRAs coordinated by Bernd Schuh, ÖIR.
In the scope of the framework contract concerning cohesion policy, led by Spatial Foresight, t33 has contributed to the EGTC monitoring report 2016 and impacts of Schengen Area crisis on the work of EGTCs.
The conduction of such a series of parallel studies, made possible by the capacity of the well experimented consortium established by t33 with the partnering companies Spatial Foresight and ÖIR, is a valuable occasion to explore a wide range of socio-economic topics in a multi-level governance perspective. The significant amount of case studies and examples, requiring on field investigations, is allowing us to better understand how Local and Regional Authorities, citizens and companies are contributing to strengthen the ‘European project’.
Study: 'Assessing the impact of the UK’s withdrawal from the EU on regions and cities in EU27'15.05.2018
2007-2018: 11 years on the go!28.03.2018
t33 counts and celebrates differently. 11, 22, 33… an unusual series for corporate anniversaries. And on the subject of unusual...
Remunerated Internship (6 months) – Economic/ Financial Analysis and Cohesion Policy21.08.2017
At t33 we help national and international institutions to deliver better policies for citizens.
Presentation at the International Evaluation Conference of the impact evaluation of the Romanian intervention supporting microenterprise development27.06.2017
On June 22nd 2017, in Wroclaw (Poland), Andrea Gramillano and Andrea Floria presented the lessons learned from the impact evaluation of KAI (Key Area of Intervention).